Sunday 28 August 2011

Trying out new Hair Dye - Liese

These few days had been watching TV advertisement and showing the Liese Bubble hair dye.

It look rather simple to use and so I thought of trying it too.
So off I went to Watson to grab a bottle. Looking thru the range of color they had, I wanted something soft that not the color not so outrageous... and finally I'm settle with the Platinum Beige color.
Trying to show a more closer color of the dye

Expected Color to be turn out
Of cause when I select the color, I actually look at the color expectation chart. My roots are the hardest to dye as i guess it is super black and always very stubborn to accept other color.
 So I hope it turn out at least the top  range of color. Not too brownish.. just nice under the sun.

If look carefully, Liese is having some promotion as you can see from the picture above there is something attach to the box. Guess what it is???
A nice Cape from them. This will help to prevent my clothes from staining.

Items in the Box
So What are the items you are expecting in the box is all present above.

Before I start to dye my hair, well, just in case I get myself ready with the Liese Cape they provide.
Looks cool rite.

So now i shall mix the solution together... Hmmm, I feel I like a witch trying to make a poison potion to my hair... haha and slowly tilt in the bottle to gently mix it.

The fun part start now, I got to squeeze the foam out and shampoo my hair. Seriously... the ammonia smell strong. Initially I would like to do it in the toilet... but the smell make my eyes tears start to drop.
So do it in a more ventilated place.

The foam that is able to squees out is more than enough.. especially for me with thick amount of hair.
So those with long hair, I don't think is an issue that it will not be enough. The more you massage the more bubble you will have. And I ended up looking like this once stop massaging my head.
Bubbles in my Hair
Okay.. I know I look damn ugly in the picture... And it show... short hair to me is a damn no-no.
Instead of waiting for 30min before washing... I actually overrun to 1hour... (Watch TV forgot the timing)


Once complete washing and drying, there is a leave in Royal Jelly lotion for your hair to nutrient it.

Color of it... I really like it.
Before Hair Dye
 My roots is seriously black and bottom is kind of brownish... I need more even color.

After Liese Hair Dye
 Seriously... it is really very even. I like the soft touch.
Anyway, since many people told me after 1 week the color will change, so I took a picture that show how my hair color is right now.


1 Week Later
Super cool right.. as the root is so well cover.

Strongly recommend for those who like to DIY your hair color at home people to use Liese.

No comments:

Post a Comment