Wednesday 3 August 2011

Cuties to brighten my day

Kind of moody... so searching over the net for cute stuff to brighten up my day..

And happy to come across the following cuties and thought to leave prints on my blog with my own imagination:


Remind me of the days when we were young..
What we ask for is "Milk.. Milk"

If not all we know,is cry for milk..............
Banging hard on it..







And sometimes we just need people to give us a pat on our head..


Play peek-a- boo... or give us surprise



And what we love to do during child time?? hmm.. i guess most of us will have a favorite doll  or bear.
That we love to bring it around as if they are our best friends...


And whatever i have, the doll will have a share.
If anyone thought of snatching it away from me... I will be pissed off and start jumping around



Okay that all for the day... guess I had to get back to work and stop dreaming about the past...

Haiz... how I wish I am still able jump and hop around like what I use to do during my childhood.
Okay  !! Seriously... stop Dreaming.. argghhhhhhhhhhh... and get back to work ( > _ < )`

No comments:

Post a Comment