Wednesday 31 August 2011

Naughty Yu Ling aka bao bao long Bday

Yesterday mark my naughty Ms Yu Ling 3 years old bday.
I almost forgotten till I receive daddy call and ask me home for dinner.

Got to wake up and think what to get for her this year.

Thought of buying toys, but mum is complaining that she had too many and chuck the whole house.
Hmmm.. 3yrs old.. what should I buy???

Finally, I set my mind to get her a sweet pinkish Minnie Mouse school bag, some more able to pull.
Seems like very trendy, as i see most of the kids pulling their school bag here n there.

Here comes her birthday cake... first thing she say is to my hubby: " Uncle... cannot eat huh"... we all broke out into laughter... Cos she still remember that darling ever scare her by eating up all her toys... (okay we are tricking her.. perform magic trick to show he swallow down)

Yu Ling : " Uncle.. Cannot eat hor". "My cake... dirty.. cannot eat"
She is trying to protect her cake
That selfish Bao Bao Long, never want us to touch her cake. But she really enjoy when we sing her birthday song. Super active singing along with us.
Super Chocolaty
Time for cake cutting session, we nearly scold her as she ban us from cutting the cake.
She wanted to do it herself, till we convince her Uncle hold her hand cut together.
Finally we can have cakes to eat... I love cakes too... yummy.
Usually, cakes should be given to the eldest family member to eat first... but my naughty niece, immediately grab one piece and start scooping to her mouth.
OMG.. Hope she can be more feminine when she grow up.
I better get a slice to eat, before she finish hers and snatch mine.
I got my slice of cake
 The cake is really nice for chocolate lover like me. Different layer, with different texture.
From a brownie taste to chocolate moose... yum yum.. with lots of chocolate flakes at the sides.

And finally, snap a photo of a "Dirty Cat"


Wish my dearest Yu Ling Happy Birthday, may her grow up healthily and more obedient.


No comments:

Post a Comment