Sunday 11 September 2011

Our 2nd Yr ROM Anniversay

Time past really fast. On 9 Sept, me and darling is legally married for 2 years.
Nothing fancy about our celebration, except he specially come to Jurong and wait me to knock off for a nice dinner.

Initially plan to have buffet plus KTV at Marina Square Kbox, but till we reach there then notice the buffet had been remove... haiz. Never mind, just had to plan something else.

So since I had not been to Pariss Buffet before, darling decided to treat me there.

Got a snap shot of the restaurant. Believe many people had been there before. Unlike me lor.. mountain tortoise. But is okay, at least I get to try now.

Immediately when you enter, the 1st counter were all the cold food like prawns, mussels etc.

The Thai Style Octopus taste real good.. love this cold dish counter. Anyway for the Oyster, due to the freshness, unlike other buffet places, it need to be order. Every order is only allow 1 serving each round. feel  kind of weird... can't I had 3-5 pcs at a go??

Next is the sushi bar for those sushi or sashimi lover like me. and follow by the salad bar before it come to cook food.

Fried Rice, Chicken roll, Black Pepper crab etc are all in those silver pot up for grab. And at the turning corner we had all sort of soup. steam items, then follow by fried foods before finally is the dessert bar.
As you can see from the photo above, lots of those fried food behind me. Things like calamari, Ebi Tempura, thai fish cake etc.
And there... In the photo above, you see a small section of the dessert bar.. Okay I admit... I'm just trying to camwhore... hehe.

So as usual.. my habit, 1st time to go for is the sushi bar... with plates fill with salmon sashimi. Okay camwhore abit on myself with the plate of salmon in it. Yummy.. Awesome and it is really fresh.

And as usual... I like to take a snap shot of darling... and here he is in a super stupid expression.

Loading more photos


Have you all ever see chawamushi with a clam inside?? Looks rather weird right?! Okay anyway for the taste is so-so. It just a plain steam egg with a taste of the clam favor in it.
Nice darling help to crack the black pepper crab for me so I won't had a bad time making a big mess on my hand.. so see the crab we having... like those from the "Zhu Chao" stall.
And have you see people eat crab that totally never use hand to touch the crab??? Here is one... my darling.. be it eating prawn or crab... he never want to dirty it.
Okay... just trying things out here and there simply make me full very fast. Now is time for dessert. How can any girl resist these colorful marshmallow with the chocolate fondue??
Okay I simply get 3 sticks only as there is too many nice dessert to have too.
Simply yummy.. Love it to the max
Cheesecakessssssss...... yes lots of different kind of cheesecake waiting for me to get a bite in the fridge.
Range from Oreo Cheesecake, Mango cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake etc.. Too many to be name.
But I just grab a few which I feel it is appealing to me, as my tummy really can't fill more.
Okay.. I simply only have Oreo, Mango, Chocolate and Pariss Cheesecake. The one in the center is my favourite tiramisu. Out of 5, my taste bud feel Chocolate Cheesecake is the best... the rest is kind of so-so, not to my expectation.

With so many cakes... how can I left out a good cup of tea. Selection of the tea not that many, but at least there is one of my favorite favor, Blackcurrant tea.

While resting and trying hard to get the food digest in my tummy... is camwhoring time again.



And finally I just wan to tuck in the final dessert which is the Herbal Jelly "龟苓高"
Cooling herbal jelly shall be my final food that goes in for the day.
While darling continue having his longan, assam curry fish... he just have gigantic space in tummy..
One last photo load in while waiting for him to finish.
Anyway I didn't eat the Ice-cream... I'm just posing with it, to show how good I am in scooping it. Don't you feel it like those expert ice-cream man scoop out? so even. hehe


Conclude for this dinner... okay will give a try in maybe few months time. Those food that is order in the menu really taste good as it is freshly made. Replenish time is fast, so don't need to act like hungry ghost go and snatch. Will be better if it is a big group of friends goes together.. so that more people able to share.
No chance to try all the dish as age catching up... tummy tends to have limited space.

Well shall wait till next time to go again and try more.

To my darling:
Happy 2nd Year Anniversary...

May we have more years down the road to celebrate our Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment