Wednesday 28 September 2011

Dinner @ Empire State

Okay, I seems like slowing down in blogging... I should keep up to time.
Anyway, just want to state my feeling for Empire State @ Causeway Point.

This restaurant had been open for quite sometimes, and I had not tried it till the past Monday. Alan had been asking to try every time we pass by.
So well, since I'm in a good mood, so just have a nice dinner at it.

The place is actually quite small, but we manage to get a seat soon which is at the new built up area. Although I do not have the chance to seat at the bench seat, but I feel more comfortable having a place to seat in the Orange velvet seat. Make me feel like buying one of this chair home.

For those wondering what Empire State is serving, they are mainly American Food.
So after a quick browse thru the menu, we settle for a half Chicken and a bake salmon.

So while waiting for food to be serve, what is nicer than having photoshoot time.
Photo with spec on

Do I look better with spec or without??
Without Spec
And since food is not been serve... hmmm, maybe I should do some re-touching of my photo. Have a smoother and fairer skin using the apps I had install in my iphone.


Do I look better in this picture? A fairer and brighter effect.
Maybe I should add on with something as it look bore... So I ended up with a hat add on.

Perfect picture... hehe.

Okay finally my food is here... Half chicken with fries.

How does it taste?? Not bad. At least the chicken is juicy and tender after bake. Usually lots of place chicken tends to be rather dry after bake. Portion is more than enough for me. Just doesn't really like the veges. Will be good if they change to lettuces or coleslaw.


And that is what my darling have, bake salmon. Not bad, and I guess I love the mash potatos the most.
Mash potato is smooth and creamy. For the Salmon, you really need to eat it while its hot... otherwise it smell funny. Or maybe I just not a big fan of cook salmon.

Okay should stop blogging here and get back to work before my boss spotted me "snaking" here

No comments:

Post a Comment