Friday 16 September 2011

Joining the WECs

Yesterday got a call up from the Admiralty Garden CC...
Hooray, I finally received their call and able to join the Woman Executive's Club (WEC).

Super excited and wondering what do they usually do.

If you are wondering what is WECs, FYI, it just a interest groups that let the community join together and have fun together. It is a volunteer works that serve the community.
So wondering why I join?? Hmmm want to get to know more people and is time to pay back to the society.
I feel at this moment I'm ready to step out this move.

Yesterday was my 1st meeting with them... the ladies there are friendly and awesome.
Please they are not those simple aunties... they are just like regular executives workers with passion to contribute too.
I was amaze by the things that they are doing. Everyone of them will conduct short class for the community to have fun. I still can remember Penny, who will be teaching people to make jewellery and handle the mahjong club.

There are few more amazing people that spend their time doing mentorship for those students that need more care.

They are also sharing their secret receipt in the upcoming Yummy Yummy event this saturday.

This club is not only just doing work, they be having fun coming Nov at Bangkok to have a retreat, enjoy themselves as a group and build up their bonding.

So glad that I'm able to join and hopefully I'm able to mingle with them well.

Thumbs Up for the ladies... They are just super duper
进的了厨房, 出的了厅堂

No comments:

Post a Comment