Saturday 24 September 2011

Company Bowling Session @ Chevron

It was the long waiting event to many of us in Hi-P. And finally, we had a chance to show our skill (except me).
Woke up early morning and going to Chevron by public transport to treat it as my morning warm up before the game start.

Really amazed that I can have the determined to walk so far from house to MRT and MRT to Chevron, really tiring for me before I manage to reach on time at 8.30am.
So the first thing I reach there was to change into bowling shoes.
My super unglam pic putting on sock
And of cos follow by taking my attendance to ensure I had a slot.
 While waiting for more people to arrive, most important is to pose for pictures. (Anyway I did not bring my camera as such all these photos posted here is from Fanny our photographer for that day)

And since I know Fanny well... how can I miss the chance to take more photos on that day, and there you see me in action posing with committees and been the last minute Emcee of the day. So lots of picture will be loaded in this blog


That my photographer at the extreme right


Well by the time it was 9am, everyone is waiting impatience for the games to start. But as usual, I need to get the highest ranking person in my company to start off with the opening speech, Mr KC Hui
And without delaying us, he end off his speech fast to let us start the game. Before the official start of the competition, the lanes are open for 5mins to let us have free throw and practice. And what some lanes ended up is before the bowling ball gets in, they keep throwing till the drains are full of bowling balls.
There we have ah Piaw trying to clear the balls
And Finally, the competition start.Who will be leaving home with the trophies here...?

All we can see is people busy grabbing their balls and come to position, While me still busy posing for pictures.
 
My team mates
Okay anyway I'm not aiming for any individual trophy as I'm aware I'm sucks at it... But I do hope I don't pull my team down by my score as the guys are all experts and aiming for team trophy (I guess).
Actually, I'm not that bad right.. at least able to get avg 80+ per game... although to those experts I'm suck.

Instead of concentrating in the game, I went around gossip, snacking and posing for pictures.
Having Fries as Breakfast



And finally the game come to almost the end in 3hours times. Holy shit, both teams beside our lane and us is the last 3 teams that complete the 3 round of games. The whole Hi-P is looking at us, especially we are going to fight for the top 3 team position.
It make me so embarrassing as my last bowl went to the drain every time they shout... > _ <
Worst is... they can't believe with me so sucks here my team still able to end up top 3.
So... what my team came in as??.... is time for me to do the announcement.


We started off with the top individuals for mens and ladies.
Men's Champion







If you wondering what this prize is... an encouragement trophy for the lowest score


This is my complete team photo


So now you able to see what my team end up with???
We came in 2nd, and if you are wondering why??? That is so obvious... my team have a individual men's champion and 2nd runner up. So how bad can we ended up with even I'm sucks in there??

Thanks to the guys... I manage to bring one trophy back home.. You guys rocks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment