Thursday 7 July 2011

Pete's Wedding

2nd of July... attending Pete's wedding.
My best Aussie frz and i super look forward for him to come singapore.

It was really great that he found a singaporean wife... which mean... we got more chance to meetup.

I was not sure what kind of wedding i be going... but when i arrived... i saw Pete and was super surprise.

He is wearing a tradition Hindu Groom costume and his mum is wearing saree too... look super cool.
I enter the ceremony room... everyone is distributed with a guide on their ceremony process.
Hindu wedding Ceremony
 Super long list and i was blur there... so many process to go thru???
By the way Pete is an aussie, Bride is a mix blood of hindu and chinese...wondering how their kids will look like.. must be super chio or handsome.


The whole ceremony i keep seeing the priest chanting... and i wonder does Pete understand??
While looking at the ceremony... i do some camwhoring to keep myself entertain...

Sorry.. i know i should be serious during the ceremony, but i just cant stop my hand to take pic.
Coming to the end of the ceremony... which took 45mins.( heard the original should be a 3hour session) every guest is to give blessing to the couple by sprinkling some yellow rice on them.

I was so shoik and i just enjoy it...

Finally is lunch time... and i'm waiting for it.. cos i love indian food... yummy...
Off we set off to tanglin mall Yandra restaurant for the wedding lunch.

Searching for my seat... but can't locate my name in the list.. shit... ok finally found it.. under University of Newcastle and total 6 of us to share the table.

 OK before we start the buffet... is camwhoring time...


3 Beautiful Ladies posting together

Blur Blur Guys trying to pose ( Karam, TK and Alan)
 OK complete camwhoring is time for food...
So much item i really don't know what should i have. And all look the same to me.
I need to be super careful in choosing food as i dont take spicy food and i don't take mutton.
Haiz.. just feel I'm super troublesome lor.
Ok.. no matter what i should have every little bits on my plate and if i really don't like it... Sorry Darling you just got to finish up for me... hehe


Look super yummy... love the bright colors
To end of our complete meal... we shall have dessert which karam claim is delicious....
and the moment i put in my mouth.. i spit it out... shit is goat milk pancake, milky rice.....
OMG.... milk... goat..., is something i dont take too.. and it taste so sweet...
Only karam and TK finish it off.... OMG why they can take it.

OK due to Alan's sis getting off to airport we seriously need to leave the place now...
sad... had no chance to take a photo wif Pete... but is ok.
I manage to take with the beautiful bride...
She look super gorgeous in the Saree... i wish to buy one set too.
But i heard is not cheap at all... might cost me more than S$100... haiz i better drop my mind about it.
Me so budget people where can afford it.

Anyway last but not least... here i wish them a Happy Marriage... Love forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment