Friday 8 July 2011

~ I lost all my Engineering Background

Out of sudden.. i sense that i lost all my engineering knowledge.
I'm not sure why... i can't remember what i had learn in my poly and uni days....

Despite i score well in quite a few hard subjects like thermodynamic, fluid mechanics etc... i now got no idea wtf is that.
Alan is having difficulty to score for his Thermodynamic exam but i just got no idea how to explain despite i got High Distinction in my Uni days.

And the funniest thing i can say... I'm a enginnering student with super sucks in mathematic... can't see the logic why when all my subject are related to calculation.

Today my customer ask me another engineering qns... and i return him " What is that huh".
OMG... i really can FML liao... it seems like i been sleeping throughout my school days.

Beside google scholar... what are the other search engine i can use??

For medical student they are able to use "Pubmed"

For engineering student... what are the good sites to use???

Shit man... i think i stop thinking about it...all i want is to be a housewife... no more stupid graph and equations..!!! Arrghhhhh

I hate it... i rather be a bimbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment