Thursday 21 July 2011

Morning is forever a draggy period

The best part of my life is i never need to set alarm clock to wake up early in the morning.
That is becos of my hubby Alan.... he sure wake up before I do.
I'm simply lazy and will sleep till the last min or i should say the last second that is possible.

Even Alan is on leave, he will still wake up the same time... just becos a lazy fat woman never want to get out of the bed.

The Best Part... i will only say... any breakfast for me???

Alan: " Nothing to eat"
Me: " Huh you wan me die of hunger????"
Alan :" A poop of SHxx, you want"

Piss off....

But before i out of the house... ta da.... breakfast is ready for me at the dinning table...
Though it is on the go type still lovely... and all i need is grap and go to office to enjoy.


我的爱心早餐
 Yummy sandwich for me and my favorite Vitasoy milk.

And if you wonder what is in the sandwich...


Nothing much... is Egg Mayo Sandwich with my favorite Laughing cow brand cheese n ham spread favor.


Super delicious thanks to my wonderful hubby.

Is good to be marry... cos i never use to have breakfast till my start of marriage life

No comments:

Post a Comment