Friday 1 July 2011

My "Blue Dolphin" enter A&E

30th June.....
Mark a day where lots of event keep pouring in to me.

Month end is often the joyous day for me... why?? Is Pay day.
What more... I receive a white letter..."Not kanna sack" is a promotion letter.
From a normal engineer finally jump to Senior Engineer. Took about 4 years to reach this stage.
Is not the tittle that make me happy, if the 10% increment that make me "high".

So excited thinking how am I going to pamper myself with this amt of $$.

Happily driving home when suddenly in the middle of BKE my "blue dolphin" had a yellow light on at the dashboard indicator.

WTF the yellow light on for??

Everything seems fine, but what the fish this light on for what?? what is that stupid sign mean???
Car can move = still ok to drive??? Hack care just continue to drive to mum's house before i start to check. Told Alan about it , and he say i accidental switch on dun know what light.... He think i idiot issit... i drive this car for abt 4 years lor... this is the 1st time i meet this problem lor.

Shit man... why does god treat me in this way... just pay day wan me to start coughing out $$$.
Arghhhhhhhhhhh...

Aiya... my swifty "blue dolphin" think must send to A&E liao... Internal injury plus the gear was super loose lor. Lock in @ fifth gear, can also shift  left right to 1st and 3rd. WTF???

"Blue Dolphin" got internal injury... i think i lagi worst...

Don't know is my lucky day or my suai day.

No comments:

Post a Comment