Sunday 10 July 2011

My New Bling Bling Mirror

A Boring weekend just made me feel like trying something new.

It had been quite popular that many people had their handphone bling.
Everywhere is selling bling bling casing.. since i would like to maintain my girly or princess feeling..
I thought of making my accessories bling bling.

Well guess i got to start off with something... and my lucky freebies will be my first guinea pig.
That my Penguin Mirror which i got it free when i bought cosmetic. [Cant remember when i got it]
Anyway.. i left over lots of Rhinestones which initially my intention was to bling up my wedding shoes...

Anyway that was few months ago story...
Ok my lucky Penguin Mirror is going to transform from my delicate hand... { hehe.. i hope i can really do a good job}

Look before it had been Transform


To start off with my job... i need tools... My Penguin mirror.. Tweezers ( get those sharp point one not those you pluck your eyebrows type).. Epoxy glue... and most important is my Rhinestones... without them how am I going to make it bling up...

These are the tools are used to decorate it


So what I did is, i choose my favorite color to be the background... which is Pink.
(Tips: always choose color that is close to the background of the item you are working... becos how good you place... there will still be gaps and able to see the background color)


I started off from the most outer layer and i slowly move downwards... quite different from many others people doing where they will complete fully the outer shape first..
Not sure why... maybe it is a better way???
Anyway when i reach the design for the "Penguin" i actually try to complete the penguin shape first and i even put up the Black Eyes first so that I am able to get to the exact location.
My thinking was... the whole focus is on the Penguin... anything at the background is just a decoration.
Half way through

I also like which to personalise it, as such I put a "W" at the center.

Feeling it might be a bit dull... so i add on with two green flowers at the bottom left corner.

And with patience....
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Ta ta.... My brand new Bling Bling Penguin Mirror...

Isn't it nice??? I just wish to share around my new creativity with everyone around..

Got to start bring it to work, shop and fun everyday to show it off to everyone.
Simply Love it

No comments:

Post a Comment