Thursday 13 October 2016

Project Sharing on Paper Clip and Tags


Had been into paper crafting recently.
I manage to get some good find from Lil Inker Design, and here are what I had done with some of my existing scrapbooking stamps and die.


3 Papers Clips for my Journal

Cute tags for my mini album
I often see people self-made it online and inspire to make one myself. Really enjoyable to relax my weekend making it.



So here the close-up of the each project made.

This Rosette paper clip was made using my scraps. Love the overall sweet looking.

This Coffee mug is  made using the Coffee Cozy die from Lil Inker design.
The heart was hand drawn and cover with glossy accents to make it pop.
Also I had sandwich between front and back with craft foam so that the paper clip can lie flatly.


Hey Foxy paperclip is made out of Hey Foxy Lil Inker design die.
I had added glitter using Wink of Stella pen on its tails and face.
Facial expression is hand drawn.

 
Trying to create a scene for this Gorjuss Girl. Hand beaded the flower and create layers for the grasses. 




Simple Tag using the Coffee Talk dies and Stamps from Lil Inker Design.

I stamped the heart-shaped straw on the tag and cover it up with acetate to make it more realistic of using a straw. The cup cover was cover with glossy accent.

My Favorite Tag
I would say this is one of my favorite tags. It is simple but sweet. I use a brick-wall template and create the background with my Fire Brick distress ink.
To add a little cuteness, I added a small little hat for this Gorjuss Girl.
The bow was made using the mini bow die from Lil Ink Design.

So here is a little video that I introduce my cute paper clips and tag

No comments:

Post a Comment