Monday 27 February 2012

Paper Anniversary

Today mark my paper anniversary with my hubby.
If you are wondering what is paper anniversary, it means that we had been married for a year...* ahemm... yes.. one year had past* Actually every year had their special names...


Wedding Anniversary       Name (other possible gifts)
1st       Paper (clocks)
2ndCotton (china)
3rdLeather (crystal, glass)
4thLinen, Silk (electric appliances)
5thWood (silverware)
6thIron (wood)
7thWool, Copper (desk sets, pen & pencil sets)
8thBronze (linens, laces)
9thPottery, China (leather)
10thTin, Aluminum (diamond jewelry)
11thSteel (fashion jewelry, accessories)
12thSilk (pearls, colored gems)
13thLace (textiles, furs)
14thIvory (gold jewelry)
15thCrystal (watches)
20thChina (platinum)
25thSilver (sterling silver)
30thPearl (diamond)
35thCoral (jade)
40thRuby (ruby)
45thSapphire (sapphire)
50thGold (gold)
55thEmerald (emerald)
60thDiamond (diamond)


I was so looking forward for the day and hoping darling will buy a small gift for me. [Cause he had not get me anything for Valentine day ( *_*o)]
I keep hoping until i'm about to fall asleep and shift my pillow... I shouted... who that idiot that throw a box of chocolate on my bed... arghh.

As I open the box is a gift, with a gift card
Haha... good wish... Love it.


Guess what is inside the box??? Is a box of SKII which I been wishing to get hold of it.


Darling specially buy this set for me as I keep mentioning it since last year but just can't pinch my heart to go ahead and made the purchase. I finally got it... having a mix feeling of happy and heart ache at the same time.

This set is really good start up kit for those that want to try or as a gift. So below is what included in the box.
A bottle Facial Treatment Essence 75ml, A bottle of facial treatment clear lotion and a facial treatment mask.

So today is time to have nice food... where I really missed it... Marche @ 313 Somerset. I love the environment and the food portion is really big enough to be share.


Once you enter Marche, you will feel like in farm stay, away from the hectic life. With the fresh market concept, it just made your appetite opens up and feel like trying everything.






Before you are been direct to the seat, everyone will have a guest card so that it enable us to purchase our food on the spot and best thing about this is everyone can go on dutch. Of cause today is my darling treat me... hehehe

Seat taken up.... Is reserved for me & darling

My all times favourite is the mushroom soup, where it is super thick and every scoop is full of blended mushroom.

Another not to be miss the the savoury crepe.... yummy... Usually I order the roasted chicken, but this time round, I go for the black forest ham. As usual, it is super delicious... the only disappointment for today is..... I waited for half an hour just to get one crepe... arghhhhh. Damn piss off, but what to do, I love their crepe so much. In it, they put lots of cheese and mix vegetable. Dipping it in the mushroom cream sauce just made it a perfect one.


Love vegetables??? They had a counter where you just order the size you want, and grab as many vegetable on the plate as possible for them to stir fry. It really taste juicy and fresh. Good for vege-lovers.

Well, nothing more to describe than bombarding with my pictures... haha.





Well, I should end of today with our lovely couple photo.



2 comments:

  1. Happy paper anniversary to you and Alan!! :)
    Can't believe it's been a year! Fast hey!
    Stay happy always ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very soon your paper anniversary will be coming soon too.
      where you going to celebrate?

      Delete