Sunday 4 March 2012

Birthday Card

Shan Shan birthday is coming soon. So it's time to make a card for her.


Both of us like to DIY for our colleagues, and I thought this round should make something more special for her.

We use to print pictures and cut it out and paste on it. Thinking of special meaningful words to put in it.

But this time, I like the card to have more 3D feel so that she can display on her table.

Ideas I have is a more girlish feel. So I bought some flowers from Daiso, the card backing is actually recycle from those wedding invitation. Most people throw it away after the event, but i feel most of the time they are really solid and have nice emboss or design. The sweet fairy image is what I found online, and I print out and start coloring it with color pencil.

The "Happy Birthday" wording is what I base on the MS Word Font to draw on it...

So here it is after final touch up. And of course my mischievous idea is to put her unglam photo in it to let everyone have a good laugh.

P/s: hope Pei Shan will not see my blog so soon, as once awhile she will pop by... specially post out this earlier for Ms Wee to take a look at the card.
Card Cover
    
Inner Content

No comments:

Post a Comment