Wednesday 1 February 2012

L'Oreal Paris Shopping Haul


I seriously had become a big fan of L'oreal Paris product. From Skin Care to cosmetics, mostly I'm using it.
Recently just spend a bomb of $$$ to buy more on it. I wanted to try the Youth Code Boosting Essence quite sometimes, and now I finally go for it. Oh ya, not forgetting with purchase of the Youth Code Boosting Essence, you are entity to buy one day cream at S$9.90.... hehe. So I definitely will not miss it where I purchase the youth code day cream which worth S$40+.

So this few days I had been using it, after which will put on the white perfect day/ night cream. Well, I really do find my skin get smoother and softer... fairer faster?? hmm, my result not that obvious but I see my hubby do improve as I put him on testing too.

I also bought the revital lift night repair cream. I believe i already reach the age that seriously need to maintain my complexion and repair before all the "crows leg" appear around my eyes.

When buying skin care product, one of the most important things I test is that I need to ensure it don't have the sticky feeling after apply. Luckily the product that L'oreal Paris product most meet what I want. In fact after apply, you could immediately feel it is soft and smooth.

So if you wonder what is the sequence for using so many products, here it goes:

Cleanse -> Toner -> Youth Code Boosting Essence -> Serum -> Moisturizer.


Well all Ladies out there, wish that all of us get prettier everyday.


Just a small show case on L'Oreal Paris items I had.... hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment