Wednesday 2 November 2011

Tidying up my mess drawer

Had been wanted to clear my drawer... But kind of lazy till finally hubby give me the final warning to tidy up my room and stuff.

Okay, I believe that most ladies like me love to buy stuff, be it useful or not. I'm not exception as well, except when I buy things, $$ is one of my main factor to consider. So very often, I do lots of online shopping for cheap stuff or when there is offer... here I go to grab.
Yup too many people I'm penny wise, pound foolish. :(

Anyway, here is just some ways I try to keep my drawer neat, and at the same time put it nicely for my makeup stuff.
My super plain side table drawer
Finally clear everything out of my bed side table drawer... super dirty as I had not clean it for ages.
Anyway, to save my trouble, this time round I'm going to lay a sheet of foam on it as follow picture.
Took my own sweet time to measure nicely the size. Then, I start to put in divider, so that I can proper segregate my stuff.

Ok, I specially buy this divider so that it can be easily slot to the width I want. I can choose to DIY it, but guess I need to purchase cardboard which seems to be more expensive than buying this divider for a pack of 7pcs less than S$3

Without quite long... TA.. DA... my drawer is finally organise.
Instead of chucking the item all in the drawer, I carefully place it in according to category.

Example like, I put all my false eyelashes and eyelash glue together in the same slot... eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, and mascara in the center slot. So by doing so at one glance I can easily see the items I need.

Finalise storage for my Makeup items.
So how do you all store your makeup items??? I always envy ladies that have their dresser table... but too bad, my tiny room cant accommodate it. :(

Anyway, I'm quite satisfy that I had a drawer for my own makeup..Maybe one day as my stuff gets more, I need to think of another solution.


Okay, time for bed. Nite Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment