Sunday 6 November 2011

My Shopping Haul this week

Well... coming to end of year, it seems like many places is having their offers or great deals to clear stuff off their rack.
Now is the best time to shop for cheap looking stuff.

So let me show what I get this week in Causeway Point at Woodland while passing by its atrium.

Ta..Da... Female best friends... shoes!!!!!!

The first pair I got is a pump shoes that cost me $9.90. Really cheap, as it feel comfortable when put on, and a decent pair for me to wear to work. I'm kind of in love with ribbons, so love this pair, especially the side look like a leather make of snake skin,

Black & White pumps @ $9.90

Next I got is a white heel, which I feel give me a style when putting on. The height of the heels is about 4inch.. give me the height that I want. You won't feel uncomfortable with this,  if you notice it, the front part had increase in the thickness, which make the steepness less, therefore more comfortable with it.

So guess how much this shoe cost me?? It just S$19.90... doesn't it sound like a great deal??
And one thing I always proud that I'm not tall is I always full of choices when selecting shoes. Even I choose a 5inch or 6 inch heels, guys will never feel the threat. So ladies that are not that tall like me, don't feel inferior.

The last pair I bought is a slippers. Love the pinkish look and the soft poking up like massage point on it.

It just look so comfy. The base grip is not really that fantastic, but I just bought it for casual wear, where only around my house. It just cost S$5.00, so I don't see the reason why I should not grab it.


Moving on next is the review on the false eyelashes that I buy from Sasa and online shopping.
My Recent False eyelash purchase

The bottom 3 items from right was bought from Sasa. Prices consider reasonable, but I guess I love the eyelash glue the most.
The top 3 boxes of eyelash and the tweezers is bought online thru taobao.
I guess many people wondering how to buy thru the website especially when we don't have china account.
One is either you search for online agenet where they help you to purchase but need to pay around 8-10% additional for commission or you can setup an account with singpost, and they make the payment.

So how I feel about the product, watch my video below for the review.

If you have better false eyelash to recommend, to comment in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment