Tuesday 19 June 2012

My First Android Phone

What the latest trend?? I got myself a Samsung S3.

Sorry, I going to say Sayonara to my Blackberry. As there are less apps, and not too fun. But it is really cool if u like to send email... Or I should say the only thing that blackberry attract me is the keypad. I still prefer the one that can press * ya I know I very orbit*

Anyway, let me talk abt my android phone. Sensitivity not as gd as iPhone, function once, I think is great.

Especially I like the interface or when I use certain apps.. Like YouTube, it is more easy to find videos and allow me to sort by latest when I search for video. Also I could see youtubers profile unlike when u iPhone that don't allow you to see their profile. It is more closer to how it look on a PC.

Bigger screen = more enjoyable when watching video or reading Ebook compare to IPhone.


With samsung, I come to realize there is a apps call ChatON. Something like whatsapp but allow u to draw and calendar etc. More fun n can create more creativity in the message send. Anyway this apps can be use for all smartphone except window phone.. So to my friends, please add this apps so I can send cute drawings to you.

Still in the process to explore.. Overall I really like it. Now I'm a iPhone and android user.
iPhone for games, S3 more for working purpose.

If u using android phone, do let me know what kind of apps is cool to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment