Sunday 3 June 2012

Fairytale Theme polymer clay

I'm done with my 2nd batch of polymer clay.

This time round, I try to make miniature . I wanted to do like Alice in wonderland with some fairy land thingy.
So I come out with a mushroom teapot house, hopefully the fairy will like it. I also did a cupcake where it state "Eat Me!" (idea from Alice in Wonderland ).
Mushroom Teapot House

"Eat Me!" Cupcake

Then I make super mini grape n mushroom and a bird that look like twitter symbol.

Mushroom

Grape
Does It look like the Twitter Logo
Anyway, I don't mean to make the twitter bird in the first place, but the color that I choose made me feel it look like one. Haha
I got all this ready so that I'm able to find one cute box and make a deco den.

For the owl, is not meant for the theme. If u could remember I did one in my first batch, n I redo it this round as I want a presentable pendant for myself.


Do I improved? Just take a over view of my 2nd batch collection.

So take a look at my YouTube for my 2nd batch polymer clay and more will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment