Monday 9 January 2012

Nice Monday

As I happily walk into my office to treat my colleagues cornflakes cookies that I made over the weekend, I saw this big bag on my desk.

Wondering who had specially buy this Chinese New Year cookies for me. It was my first time receiving CNY gift packages as I always though only elderly will receive it as a respect from the younger generation.

I love the packaging as it is in Nyonya style. I'm always in love with Nyonya items as it is a mix between Malay and Chinese.



Guess what is inside?
A tin of hazelnut almond cookies and crispy egg roll.

Love the tin as I can use it to store my precious craft items.
Also as you see carefully, the cylinder tin had specially made with a small opening so that once finish I can use as a coin bank.
Thanks you very much Pei Shan for making my Monday a colorful day to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment