Sunday 8 January 2012

Hello Kitty Cafe in Taiwan

Is a brand new start of the year, but I'm still writing what happen to me last year.. ( face red)

Have you heard about the well know Hello Kitty Sweet Cafe in Taipei? For the kitty lover, it is definitely a place to go. Too bad for me when I headed there, it left 30mins before closing, so I do not had a chance to taste the food. Anyway, the nice waitress allow me to take pictures there and also agreed to had some pictures with me.

I love the whole cafe which is so sweet and pinkish. Truly a dream place to be.

Bright Logo that help me find the restaurant



The cakes at the counter look super yummy. It just make me feel like buying all and cant bear to eat them up. Too many favors that I really don't which to choose.


I wish it can be my Birthday Cake



In the end, I order 2 slices of cakes to be taken back to my hotel to eat, since they are closing. But while waiting for them to pack, I basically start looking around, taking pictures.



Love their Entrance

Their 1st Floor Dining Area

Kitty Hanging on it too

Nice Display at their Bar Counter
The first level dining area, is been design to be a elegant and classy area. As I moved up to the second level, the whole area turn into sweet and girlish area. I'm immerse in a hello kitty land where every area there will be bows or kitty hiding somewhere.







Even the cashier counter is well decorated. So customer will be willing to make payment there.


Before collection of my cakes, I saw a counter where they sell tumbler and sweet. Despite the price is on high side, I still bought 1 tumbler as souvenir.

And on request, the waitresses are willing to take a photo with me.





For Hello Kitty Lovers... don't you think it will be fill with kitty madness?? What I understand that, all food and drinks serve will also be fill with kitty design. Too bad, I had no chance to try. But I definitely find a chance to Taiwan again to try it out.

So wondering what cake I had??
Nice box they pack in




Okay, time to sleep now. And may my dream fill with Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment