Saturday 3 December 2011

Outstanding things

Okay instead of continue writing about my taiwan trip, I just want to list down the items I need to do in this Dec.

Celebration
Alan's mum birthday. This time we be having steamboat at home. Even though is only a few of us, I trying to make it special... Lots of food to buy n wondering what gift to buy for her. Especially this year is special as now I'm in the role of daughter-in-law..

Next I had a Christmas gift exchange with Agnes, Bao Xuan, Shyling and Yola. But the gift need to be handmade . Therefore I'm still wandering what I should do.

Weiliang and Chui Guat wedding on the eve of Christmas. Still haven't decide what to wear for that day.

And especially, I be celebrating Christmas with my poly friends... time to buy gift.


Craft Work


1. DIY a sweet lacy belt
2. Make a sweet patch work cover for my Wii


Still have lots of idea to do, but I think at the moment this are what I target to complete by Dec.

Of course most important is to tidy up my Taiwan trip photos and start bloging about. I got so much nice things to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment