Saturday 17 December 2011

Early celebration for Christmas

My first celebration for Christmas is with my WEC members. I was super excited and looking forward for it.

To prepare for the gift.. I look high n low for it and finally bought a LILO n Stitch tissue dispenser.

The moment we came in, everyone is been issue a Christmas hat or clip... I got myself a pinkish reindeer horn clip.

So before starting out our meeting... As usual we had fabulous food.. Especially today. Turkey, log cakes, BBQ chicken wings, sushi etc

Finally after our serious meeting, we had our gift exchange by drawing lots...

So look at what I got.. Cute kitty pouch from Ai Kuan. Love it to max..

Also this round I also got present from Adeline, my chairman. It is a nice red wristlet and a coin pouch.. Well useful and is time that I should be more organize.

Well I seems to start blending into the group... Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment