Thursday 6 October 2011

Head news for today.. Steve Jobs passed away

Many people around the world including you and me probably will have at least 1 Apple product on hand.
For me I got my first Apple product which is Iphone 4, even thought I not really keen to have, but is a trend that everyone is using and we just want to be trendy.

Okay, I really need to admit it is just amazing product that changes many people life, and all these thanks to Steve Jobs.
Shoulder-high portrait of smiling man in his fifties wearing a black turtle neck shirt with a day-old beard holding a phone facing the viewer in his left hand
He just amazing guy that do wonder. Imagine the life back then w/o iphone, ipod or ipad. What are we doing?? Our world had not been smaller back then. Tweeting while on the go or updating our status in Facebook.
Life will be so much different.
Thanks to this great man that "He believe that everything is possible" bring our world technology to another higher plateform.

Today, apple annouce his death. It was really a heavy day when heard this news. We lost a great man together with his magic wand.

In here, I just want to say:

Steve you did a great Job

and may you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment