Wednesday 15 June 2011

Road Trip to Ipoh --> KL

Whoo... had complete a long road trip from 10 Jun 11 to 12 Jun 11.

A trip where i wish to had for... finally there is a chance.
Thanks to Wawa for inviting Alan and I to her wedding dinner @ Ipoh.

Well... i had been excited for this journey and been thinking what to bring to Malaysia.

Early in the morning 2am, Alan had wake up to prepare curry chicken for our journey... Miss Piggy (which is me) still snoring in the bed. Finally 3am, is time i prepare my egg sandwiches which i promise Alan i will prepare. On top of it, i have yet pack my luggage which I'm really now in a mess...

The Hammer he prepare for Safety

Still searching through my wardrobe high and low for toiletries, dress to be worn on Wawa's wedding dinner...arrggh... really regret i never start packing the nite before.

Finally everything well prepare... got our sandwiches, curry chicken and a bottle full of cold Ribena for our journey [Haha we more like going for picnic]. And definitely not forgetting our luggage. Suddenly i saw Alan bring one item and i look blur at him... What the hack he carry a hammer???
Alan:" Safety la... protect ourselves.. in case got theft we use it whack them"... hmmm.. sure or not..


My Super Tire Face

Anyway we are all ready to set off and we are late by our target time by half an hour. It is 4.30am and we better be hurry before the Custom start to jam.

500+km to reach Ipoh... Hope my Subaru can reach there smoothly. Estimated we shall be able to reach there before 12pm... Ipoh here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment