Wednesday 29 August 2018

Aliexpress Dies of the Day #6 - Merry Go Round / Carousel

Omg, This is one of my favorite die set.
Merry -Go - Round Dies Set

I had been playing with it for the past 2days and I just cant get enough of it.
The dies cut very well on it, and I had been enjoying coloring it to make different combination.
I'm trying to make it on brighter or pastel side to make it more dreamy and whimsical look.



Below is the link that I bought the dies set from:







This week happen to be Aliexpress Brand Week, where some shops are having sales on some of their products. The discount may not be big, but with the sales, I still had some damage to my pocket.
Yup, crafter is also a shopaholic, and now I'm looking forward for my items to be here.

Happy Shopping to all Crafter out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment