Sunday 29 May 2016

Hello Kitty Cafe in Singapore

Hello Kitty Cafe had arrived in Singapore. It is located at Changi Airport T3 arrival hall public area...
Visited it on the 2nd day of opening. Is it worth the Hype???
Well, unless you are a big fans of hello kitty that will go crazy with it, otherwise I would say, only go when the que is very short for a drink.
Compare to other Hello Kitty Cafe, I would say this is way too small to excite me.
We got there at 9pm and we only manage to get a table at 12am. It is not super long que like a snake but the move is slow.
By 12 midnight, they have the midnight menu. The variety is much lesser than the normal menu.

The most saddest things is when we would like to order the cooler drinks, everything is sold out.

We like to have some sides to munch on, everything is sold out except fries.

Kind of disappointed with that. And when drinks are been serve, all coasters  are run out. Maybe they are not well prepare for this overwhelming response. I excuse them for this time and hope they improved.

The only things I enjoyed in this cafe is photo bombing. So here are the photos I told in the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment