Monday 14 December 2015

POM POM Purin Cafe in Tokyo

One of my favorite Sanrio Character is Pom Pom Purin. This cute pudding dog just make you feel like giving him a big hug.



When i get to know that there is this cafe in Tokyo, immediately i put it inside my "To Go" list.
If you are wondering where it is, there is one at Harajuku, a building call Cute Cube at level 3.
( here a link of the cafe: http://pompom.createrestaurants.com/jp/index.html )

ポムポムプリンカフェVery prominent sign of the building and the Pom Pom Purin sign on it.



Immediately when we are at the door step, I get super excited and would love to be immerse in this kawaii place. Lucky the Que was not super long, and we manage to get seated in less than 15min.




So here the meal we order... it so cute..
The little pom pom purin cup also available for free when you order the set. But please don't take away the one on the plate.. the staff will specially prepare a brand new pom pom purin cup for us to bring home.

Well with such a cute environment, I'm so crazy but to have photo bombing.


Super enjoy been there. How I wish I'm working there.

No comments:

Post a Comment