Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year... Resolution for 2013

Happy New Year to Everyone
 
Goodbye 2012 and Welcome 2013.
 
Time had past very fast, last year I set myself 5 goals to achieve... But, hmmm, I only manage to complete one that is work out at least once a week. Nowadays, I had a group of friends where we had our squash session every wednesday. And most of the time after heavy meal back home, I will choose to climb the stairs instead of taking the lift.. So I should say well done.
 
The worst thing I perform should be promising to update my blog at least twice a week.
From twice a week, I seems like blogging once a month. I'm not trying to find excuse for myself, but the truth is, my PC is always occupy by my hubby.
 
Well whatever past is past, now is time i relook into my lifestyle and set a new target for myself.
 
 
If people had been following on my twitter, you will notice that in 2012 I start to do more crafting.
Most of my finish work had been publish in my youtube channel. (do follow me on my youtube channel: Chubby Berry)
 
I start to get more activite in Youtube than blogging. Maybe is more easier for me as all I need to do is just talk.
But from 2013 onwards, I will ensure that whatever I upload on my Youtube channel, I will give a link here too.
 
2013 is also my target to save more $$. Hopefully by end of 2013, I could have at least S$30k in my account. So it mean is time for me to change job... hahaha.
 
 
Well for 2013 that shall be my target. Updating more in my social network and able to save S$30K in my saving.
 
 
What is your 2013 resolutions?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment