Saturday 28 July 2012

Singapore Garden Festival

Early in July, Singapore Garden Festival was held in Suntec Convention hall.
It had been years I had not attend. But this year, I was lucky enough that mums friends offer me a ticket.

Before you enter the hall, outside was fully decorated with real flowers and plants.
Out of sudden I'm immerse in a wonderful garden...which I also wish Singapore whether will be as cooling like the convention hall so that I have more chances out in the park.

Rain Forest Theme

I really feel like immerse in a virtual world.. creative designer had turn a small area into a beautiful gardern

Garden


Reflection


How wonderful it is to have the Orchid bloom so beautifully.. which I just want to snap it beauty.
Orchid Blooming

Romance Garden Theme
Then I came to s section, and seriously I dont know what is this flower. But I just wish I can bring one stalk back too.

Trying to Camwhore with the beautiful background I stood at.






Seriously, if the event is held again, I will attend again.
It is really a hard work for those designer and planters...
Oh Ya, even there are student from local school having contest for the flower arrangement.
I was really impress for a 10yr old child work... as recalling back... I feel ashame as in my child hood days.. I dont even know what is flower arrangement, let alone to come out with a beautiful piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment